Monday, January 14, 2013

5 Must do's this winters



Winters have arrived! Get ready to survive these chilling cold waves. 
 And when winters could just freeze you,I bring you 5 must dos this season that could make you incredibly enjoy this winters. 

1. Cuddle in the blanket 

Ah! What warmth it gives all day long cuddling in one of your coziest blankets lying lethargically on bed. 
I usually spend my weekend playing games on my PS2 all day long in my as-soft-as-velvet blanket. 

2.Ek garam chai ki pyaali

On a cool winter evening what's more cool than having a cup of tea with your loved ones and enjoy the endless chit-chatting! 



Try pakodas with a cup of tea this evening, I am sure you will love the tea more than ever... 

3.Hot shower

Nothing is more relaxing than a hot shower in winters. It not only relaxes you but also helps in cleaning pores and body aches. 



Likewise, I am super crazy for hot showers. Make it more relaxing with some soothing music. Believe me, it'll do wonders. 

4. Bonfire 

Now here comes my favourite part of the winters- Bonfire! In a shivering cold night,nothing works better than a bonfire. Plan a family or maybe a friends get-together on your terrace and enjoy the lovely season. 



A dash of good music,games like musical chairs or antakshri are a good time-passers. Also, go for some popcorns and ground nuts to fill your empty stomach. 

5.Shopping- Anytime! 

Don't ask me why shopping for me is a good option in winters. 
Of-course! Girls love shopping anyday but, I have some other wackiest reason here, guys, don't you remember shopping malls have blowers to keep you warm and at the same time pampered from wide varities of clothing? 



Don't forget to get yourself a nice trendy pair of boots to keep your feets warm! 
Ta-da! I am off to shop my favourite pair of boots to bear this chilly winter! :-P 
Happy winters:) 

2 comments: