Thursday, January 31, 2013

PAINT BOX- Nail art #1

Heya beauties!
Greetings!!
Hope u've been doing well...
Good news! Now there's no need of spending your extra bucks to the nail studios, coz today I have in for you my First DIY nail art..pretty excited...(fingers crossed.)
This was the first time when I was experimenting on my nails and believe me I was equally excited as I am at the time of guessing my birthday gift :-P

No further time waste, follow the three simple steps and you're ready to flaunt your beautiful nails...

All you need is:
1. A black nail paint
2. Dry golden sparkle
3. Nude nail paint
4. A toothpick


Step 1

Get yourself a black nail paint and paint your nails black.Leave it to dry.

Step 2

Apply a coat of nude nail color on half the portion of the nails. Without letting it to dry, stick the golden sparkles neatly on it.

Step 3

Give it a finishing by removing the extra sparkle using a toothpick.
And your nail art is ready !!


Put on your little black dress or a classy red dress to get the best of the look! 
Don't forget to share your nail art pics with Vogue Destination on: blog.voguedestination@gmail.com



 

2 comments: