Monday, January 14, 2013

A Golden Touch with Christian Louboutin


Hey everyone! I am back with a bang this time...( I am not talking about "The Bachelor"- Salman's song ) but yes! this time with an International fervour....

Last night, when I was watching T.V, I was taken aback to see those sparkling, sky-touching gold pumps.It took me no time when I GOOGLE'd it and found its CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN..!!!!!

Darlings, get ready to pump up the floor with all the very new sexy collection of Gold Pumps from Christian Louboutin. He is an amazing designer who has made us all fall in love with his lovely collection. 

Christian Louboutin is a French footwear designer whose footwears has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature.

Here our a few glimpses of Gold Pumps from his more than ever stylish high-end collection....

P.S- This is my personal favourite collection..

 



 
















Hope you liked 'em all....atleast a pair is must have in your closet, isin't it?
You can find them at DLF Emporio, New Delhi


Some of the celebrities spotted wearing his creations are Vanessa Hudgens, Kim Kardashian, Nichole Richie, Jessica Chastain.

Take a look :


 


I wish I owe them.....waiting for a surprise this birthday.. :P

Till then...keep your feets happy...<3 and your pockets too...!!!!







2 comments: